Sunday, February 9, 2014

HOPE

So what exactly does having hope get you?

Hope is one of the most powerful emotions we have. Hope is what gets us out of bed in the morning when our lives seem to be falling apart. Hope keeps pushing forward because it believes you can reach your goal. Hope is the fire that burns inside us when we know tomorrow won’t be any better than today, but it is one step closer to a day that will be good. Hope is a key component that allows us to dare to dream and move toward freedom.

And my hope....

I have so many hopes for these recent years. I've just met the special thing which changes my whole life. I'm glad and thankful to God because He has shown me the precious vision, a great mision, a strong desire, a wonderful journey, various obstacles, and a gorgeous partner.

I wrote my hope down, because i know, Hope is a dream that doesnt sleep :)

God, I sincerely thankyou for this all.
Thank God I've found him, found them, found this blassed life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

comment this post