Tuesday, December 27, 2011

SELAMAT DATANG DI KEPENGURUSAN BEM KEMA FKG UNPAD KABINET REVOLUSI.

So welcome. It’s your time to show who you are and prove what you have to contribute in department that has choosen for you, Ilmu dan Penalaran. Sounds great, huh? Yes I hope. But sometime it looks lil bit freak, isn’t it? I force myself to say no. But overall, on my first meeting with all members, including the head of this dept, I can conclude that this dept. will rock and shake your mind! hahaha

I’m so glad for choosing this dept. besides this is my priority, academic is also my passion. In my imagination, someday I ‘ll be someone who stand up rightfully proud, held some medals with a big smile. I don’t know, maybe it’s just my dreams, but I wish it can come true. It won’t work except we try, will it? So why do I want join this dept? ofcourse to get as much as information also to increase the students’ interest of these knowledges and researches thingy. Because you should know, dentistry has a very low partisipation on such this thing. Campare with other faculties, I guess that dentistry get the lowest one. I can’t permit this happen, it should be changed. With the information that we bring, hopefully it can open our mind, think globally, and create something new, named revolution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

comment this post